We generally face the following error when run synchronization tasks in Informatica-
[ERROR] May 21, 2014 1:53:40 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.
HttpMethodBase getResponseBody WARNING: Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.
Following steps are used to handle this error-
1. Login in Informatica intsance.
2. In Informatica Cloud home page, click Configure.3. Select the Secure Agent which is being used by synchronization task.
4. Click on pencil icon before your secure agent to edit some properties of secure agent.
5. Select 'Tomcat JRE ' in 'Type' dropdown list under 'System Configuration Details' and put value -Xms256m -Xmx512m in INFA_MEMORY as shown in following figure-
6. Select 'DTM' in 'Type' dropdown list under 'System Configuration Details' and put value - -Xmx512m in JVMOption1 as shown in following figure-
7. Click on Ok to save all Changes.
8. Restart your secure agent and run the task.